If you run an e-commerce business in Nigeria or Ghana, you know that building an e-commerce website is expensive. The average cost of building an e-commerce website in Nigeria or Ghana is between $500-$600.
How would you like to build your own e-commerce website for free in as little as 10 minutes?
- Does not require code
- Saves you money on developers fees
- Accepts payments directly from your customers straight to your bank account
- Can be setup in 10 minutes
- Offers multiple payment methods (Credit card, Bank transfer, USSD, POD) etc
- No need for domain name and hosting
- Gives you free inventory management software
- Protects you from Instagram and Facebook ban
- Let’s you sell multiple products
- You can even setup same website for people and charge them
Muyiwa is a New Media Expert, Entrepreneur & Business Strategist . He writes, speaks & advises Public figures, SMES & Corporate Organizations on Branding, Sales, Marketing, Entrepreneurship & Growth.
A personal development enthusiast, he is the Founder of theGrind Club where he writes its weekly newsletter & hosts its podcast.
Connect with him across social media @MuyiwaLagos